Thirteen Talks on Political Islam
1. Mohammed - an orphan who became the first ruler of all of Arabia.
2. The Basics - know the kafir.
3. Jihad- the key to Mohammed’s success.
4. Jews- annihilated in Arabia.
5. Christians- Islam is not a brother.
6. Dhimmi- our greatest shame.
7. Women- must submit to men.
8. Slaves- Islam enslaved Europeans and sold the African slaves to America.
9. Ethics- Islamic ethics are dualistic.
10. The Koran- you can know the Koran.
11. Duality and Submission-Islam is based upon separation and domination.
12. Tears of Jihad- 270 million people have died over the last 1400 years of jihad.
13. Conclusions- Islam is a political system that makes all other governments submit.
A Taste of Islam Series
A Two Hour Koran
Sharia Law for Non-Muslims
The Doctrine of Slavery
The Islamic Doctrine of Christians and Jews
The Islamic Doctrine of Women
The Life of Mohammed
Primary Doctrine Books
Mohammed and the Unbelievers
The Political Traditions of Mohammed
A Simple Koran
An Abridged Koran
Self-Study Course Titles
A Self-Study Course on Political Islam
The Foundations of Islam
Special Interest Books
The Sources of Islam
Islam and the Psychology of the Muslim
Welcome | Primary
Doctrine Books | Special
Interest Books | About Us | Contact